New Version Automation Studio™ E6.1
Take full advantage of the New Automation Studio™ E6.1 capabilities.
Users under the Annual Maintenance & Technical Support Plan will automatically receive the service releases via email.
Please note: Before installing the 32 or 64-bit version, please verify your computer’s compatibility by using this tool:
Automation Studio™ E6.1 Minimum Configuration Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8 or 8.1 Professional (32 bit or 64 bit).
Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008R2 SP1, 2012 and 2012R2 are also supported.
It is not recommended to install Automation Studio™ on a server machine.
- Microsoft Office is not required, but if present must be 32 bit for the 32 bit installation
of Automation Studio™ or 64 bit for the 64 bit installation of Automation Studio™.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz or equivalent.
Recommended: Intel Core i7.
Automation Studio™ takes advantage of multi-core processors.
- Memory: 2 GB more than the amount required by the operating system.
Recommended: 3 GB for the 32 bit version and 8 GB for the 64 bit version.
- Graphic Card: Video memory 512 MB and up, with a screen resolution of
1024 x 768 minimum.
- Disk space: 2 GB of free space (without taking in consideration the catalogues).
Network License Manager:
- Supported operating system:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 or 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2012 and 2012R2 Professional Edition.
- TCP/IP Protocol.
- 100 MB of available hard-disk space.
Please note that if your computer does not meet these requirements, then you may experience slow response times. Our recommendation would be to upgrade your computer in order to match the necessary prerequisites.
If you have any difficulties downloading the new version please contact our technical support team at +1-514-748-8050, email@example.com or connect to our online technical support portal to address your requests.